WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.
Working together to share knowledge, skills, expertise, experiences, ideas, interests and potentials
PRESERVING CULTURE RAISING HOPE
On 13th July 2019, DBSV (Eastern team) organised a Nepalese women Health and Well-being workshop as a part on ongoing 15-weeks “Be the Best” program funded by Knox City Council . The success of the workshop was evident by high level of engagement among participants. Not only was the program well organised, group dynamics displayed […]Read More+
Didibahini Samaj Victoria (DBSV) would like to “Thank You” all our well-wishers, supporters, guests, media representatives, motivational speakers, photographers, community members and hardworking volunteers who physically and morally supported our Volunteer Appreciation Program & Didi Bahini for Daju Bhai Program on Saturday, 25 May 2019 and made it a huge success. We were overwhelmed to […]Read More+
From the past few years, Didi Bahini Samaj Victoria (DBSV) has been organising mother’s day dinner with an aim to promote “self-love, self-care, self believe and self-respect” for Nepalese migrant women living in Victoria. Like last year, over 70 beautiful strong ladies came together to celebrate motherhood. It was a huge success not just in […]Read More+
- Creative cultural celebrations
- Primary forum for discussion in women’s related issues
- Innovative women’s wellbeing program
- Women’s capacity and confidence building programs
- Women’s related events and activities
- Family violence (Information sharing, capacity building, Men’s involvement) – making family violence issue is everyone’s business across the Nepalese communities.
- Self-care and self-empowerment activities
- Support groups and Support systems
- Networking and advocacy
If you desire to volunteer with Didi Bahini Samaj, you are more than welcome,please fill up the form so that we can reach you and arrange a suitable volunteering for you.I want to Volunteer